Wild Game Processing
We are processing deer, elk, and antelope this season. No reservations needed.
1. Drop off at stand alone cooler in back of locker. It has a sign that says DROP OFF HERE. Do NOT drop off in the cooler in the screened in area.
2. Wild game must be tagged and gutted. Any untagged deer will be turned into the game warden.
3. Any sharp objects left in carcass will result in a $50 FINE. So check for arrowheads, etc.
4. Please text a picture of your deer and tag and text to 785-213-8941. The sign on the cooler door also contains this information.
5. Close the cooler door and return any carts you used to outside fencing area.
6. Alta Vista Meat Co will call you the next working day to get your cutting instructions. You will be asked to pay processing fees at that time.
Wild Game Processing Fees - 2021
1. Butchering Fee - $115.00
2. Disposal Fee - $15.00
3. Extra Cleaning - $35.00
4. Gutting Fee - $75.00
5. To Cape - $70.00
6. Cut off antlers - $10.00 / rack
7. Jerky - $4.00 /lb
8. Slice for Jerky - $1.50 / lb
9. Snack Sticks, Plain - $4.75 / lb
10. Snack Sticks, Jalapeno & Cheese - $5.50 / lb
11. Breakfast Sausage - $0.50 / lb
12. Beef / Pork Trim added - Will be current price of ground beef/pork per lb.
13. Trim brought in - $25.00 + Grinding $0.75 / lb